It’s that time again when family and friends gather together to celebrate the season. As family and friends gather for a holiday meal, create a new tradition this year with our list of 12 conversation starters. You can print them out, cut them up and put them in a bowl. During the meal, ask each person to draw a question or two. Go around the table and take turns answering each question. The person with the best/most correct answers wins a “get out of the kitchen free card” and doesn’t have to help clean up.
- Share your most memorable holiday story.
- What are you most thankful for this year?
- What is your favorite thing that happened this year?
- How could you show thanks to someone in your life?
- If you could send someone you love on a dream vacation, where would it be?
- If you could build someone you love a dream house, where would it be?
- If you could have any talent, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite meal of the day?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What’s your favorite month of the year?
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever given?
- What’s the best gift you ever received?